- About PlayMore Pools
- Lifetime Warranty
- Our Products and Services
- Organizations and Associations
- 3D Designs
- Employment opportunities
PlayMore Pools is a “total ownership pool builder. From concept to completion, we will be there with you every step of the way. First, to determine what you want, our experienced designers will guide you through the thousands of options available to make your backyard environment fit your lifestyle. Then a degreed structural engineer will be on-site to ensure that the construction of your pool is completed correctly, structurally sound and built within acceptable engineering standards. Our craftsmen are skilled, clean-cut and ready to make your pool building experience as pleasant as possible. You have our commitment that your pool will be built or remodeled correctly and to your satisfaction.
Free estimates and references are happily provided upon request.
We’re so confident of our quality that our pools come with a lifetime, transferable warranty so you can relax and enjoy your pool for many, many years to come.
The Dallas Award Program has chosen PlayMore Pools for the 2013 Dallas Awards in the Swimming Pool Contractors classification.
Each year, across the greater Dallas area, the Dallas Award Program chooses only the best local businesses. They focus on companies that have demonstrated their ability to use various marketing methods to grow their business in spite of difficult economic times. The companies chosen exemplify the best of small business; often leading through customer service and community involvement.
We provide all of the following products and services to homeowners in the greater Dallas / Fort Worth area:
- Swimming pools
- Custom In-ground Spas
- All-tile finishes
- Custom decks and patios
- Fireplaces & Firepits
- Grills & Outdoor Kitchens
- Outdoor Lighting
The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals™ (APSP) is the world's largest international trade association for the swimming pool, spa, and hot tub industry. APSP members adhere to a code of business ethics and share a commitment to public health and safety. Our member companies include manufacturers, manufacturers' agents, distributors, designers, builders, installers, retailers, and service professionals.
As a standards developer that is fully accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the APSP works with regulatory and legislative bodies to ensure that their codes, ordinances, and legislation are written to the safest and most current standards.
The association’s mission is to ensure consumer safety and enhance the business success of its members. The safe and enjoyable use of pools, spas, and hot tubs is a priority for APSP members. Each year, APSP members fund an extensive public service safety communications campaign. APSP water-safety messages reach more than 32 million U.S. households – an effort in which APSP members take pride.
APSP provides the most complete information available anywhere to consumers about the benefits of ownership and responsible use of industry products, including maintenance and safety tips for pools, spas, and hot tubs, as well as finding a dealer, financing, and more.
All members of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals agree to observe and be dedicated to the following principles and policies:
- To promote the concepts of free enterprise and service to the public and the industry.
- To strive continually to gain respect for the industry, both in the local community and on the regional and national levels.
- To contribute to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs, and to comply with applicable laws, ordinances and regulations.
- To support efforts to improve swimming pool, spa and hot tub products and services, and to encourage research and development of new materials, techniques and methods.
- To avoid statements which will mislead customers in advertising and other efforts to sell products.
Founded in 1956, APSP was formerly known as the National Spa & Pool Institute (NSPI). APSP offers a full range of services, resources, and professional development opportunities for its members.
More information on APSP at www.apsp.org.
The Certified Building Professional™ program (CBP) was developed by in the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals™ (APSP). It is the most comprehensive testing program for today's builders to demonstrate their mastery of the latest techniques in pool and spa construction.
Choosing a Certified Building Professional™ means you're hiring a builder who has demonstrated knowledge of state-of-the-art pool and spa information, including:
- Construction standards approved by the American National Standards Institute.
- APSP workmanship standards.
- Government regulatory requirements.
- Compaction, excavation and soil.
- Stabilization techniques.
- Heaters, decks and other accessories.
"Our members build the most beautiful pools and spas in the world," says Bill Weber, President and CEO of APSP. "When consumers work with an APSP-certified builder, they can rest assured that the beauty is not just skin deep. Their pool and spa will be built using the most current standards and technology, and built to last."
The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Examples of services provided by the BBB are Business Reliability Reports, Dispute Resolution, Truth-in-Advertising, Consumer and Business Education and Charity Review.
To be a member of the BBB, an applicant must:
- Be invited to apply for membership by a staff person or Director of the Bureau.
- Be actively engaged in business, in the BBB's service area, for no less than 6 months.
- Supply background information about the company, its principals or other information deemed essential to the BBB.
- Cooperate with the BBB's activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business industry.
- Adhere to established BBB standards of advertising and selling, including the Code of Online Business
- Practices for online businesses that apply for the BBBOnLine Reliability logo, and cooperate with the BBB in matters relating thereto.
- Promptly respond to any and all complaints forwarded by the BBB, and make good faith efforts to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices.
- Comply with any decisions rendered through the Bureau's or an alternative provider's binding arbitration program.
- Eliminate the underlying causes of patterns of consumer complaints that the BBB may call to the company's attention.
- Be free from an unsatisfactory report at the BBB in whose service area the company is headquartered.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace and its customers that demonstrates a significant failure of the company to support the principals and purposes of the BBB.
- Support the principles and purposes of the BBB and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorably on the BBB and its members.
- Refrain from using the name or logo of the BBB for commercial, sales or advertising purposes in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by the BBB.
- Promptly notify the Bureau of any changes in ownership, licensing status, addresses, telephone numbers, web site and any other information deemed necessary by the Bureau.
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable city, county, state and federal agencies and authorities, and provide license numbers upon application for BBB membership and provide periodic updates on request of the BBB.
Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers. More information at: Better Business Bureau
The APSP International Awards of Excellence honors APSP members whose pools, spas and water features represent some of the best designs in the industry.
The competition is open only to APSP member builders, designers, and service and retail firms. Many hundreds of entries are submitted each year, representing member firms from all over the world. More information at: International Awards of Excellence
PlayMore Pools is the preferred pool builder in Dallas Fort Worth specifically recommended by Leslie’s, the #1 pool supply company in Texas. Our experienced design staff will guide you through the thousands of options available to make your backyard fit your lifestyle. Our craftsmen are skilled and clean-cut, and a degreed structural engineer will be on-site to ensure that the construction of your pool is completed correctly and with great attention to detail.