Welcome to the PlayMore Pools experience
Since 1997, PlayMore Pools has been building some of Dallas/Ft Worth most innovative outdoor living environments. We have the capabilities to plan, design and install your custom retreat. Whether you are looking for an artistic pool and spa as a centerpiece or an outdoor kitchen, fire feature or water feature as an enhancement, we can accommodate any size yard and budget. PlayMore Pools has all the options and design features you want, with the quality you expect, at a price you can afford.
Leslie's Pool Supply
PlayMore Pools is the preferred pool builder/pool remodeler for Leslie’s Pool Supply, the #1 pool supply company in Texas…
Read More »
Products & Services
PlayMore Pools provide all of the products and services that homeowners want in the greater Dallas / Fort Worth area…
Read More »
The Dallas Award Program has chosen PlayMore Pools for the 2013 Dallas Awards in the Swimming Pool Contractors classification…
Read More »
PlayMore Pools is a member of Association of Pool & Spa Professionals™ (APSP) is the world's largest international trade association for the swimming pool, spa, and hot tub industry…
Read More »
PlayMore Pools is a proud member of the National Plasterers Council (NPC). MORE INFO TO COME…
Read More »
PlayMore Pools has been a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating since 1993
Read More »
PlayMore Pools is the preferred pool builder/pool remodeler for Leslie’s Pool Supply, the #1 pool supply company in Texas. We receive referrals from over 28 locations across the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. We are proud to say that we have been working with Leslie’s Pool Supply since 2010.
We provide all of the following products and services to homeowners in the greater Dallas / Fort Worth area:
- Swimming Pools
- Custom Spas
- Pool Renovations
- Custom decks and patios
- Fireplaces & Firepits
- Grills & Outdoor Kitchens
- Outdoor Lighting
The Dallas Award Program has chosen PlayMore Pools for the 2013 Dallas Awards in the Swimming Pool Contractors classification.
Each year, across the greater Dallas area, the Dallas Award Program chooses only the best local businesses. They focus on companies that have demonstrated their ability to use various marketing methods to grow their business in spite of difficult economic times. The companies chosen exemplify the best of small business; often leading through customer service and community involvement.
International Awards of Excellence
The APSP International Awards of Excellence honors APSP members whose pools, spas and water features represent some of the best designs in the industry.
The competition is open only to APSP member builders, designers, and service and retail firms. Many hundreds of entries are submitted each year, representing member firms from all over the world. More information at: International Awards of Excellence
The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals™ (APSP) is the world's largest international trade association for the swimming pool, spa, and hot tub industry. APSP members adhere to a code of business ethics and share a commitment to public health and safety. Our member companies include manufacturers, manufacturers' agents, distributors, designers, builders, installers, retailers, and service professionals.
As a standards developer that is fully accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the APSP works with regulatory and legislative bodies to ensure that their codes, ordinances, and legislation are written to the safest and most current standards.
The association’s mission is to ensure consumer safety and enhance the business success of its members. The safe and enjoyable use of pools, spas, and hot tubs is a priority for APSP members. Each year, APSP members fund an extensive public service safety communications campaign. APSP water-safety messages reach more than 32 million U.S. households – an effort in which APSP members take pride.
APSP provides the most complete information available anywhere to consumers about the benefits of ownership and responsible use of industry products, including maintenance and safety tips for pools, spas, and hot tubs, as well as finding a dealer, financing, and more.
All members of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals agree to observe and be dedicated to the following principles and policies:
- To promote the concepts of free enterprise and service to the public and the industry.
- To strive continually to gain respect for the industry, both in the local community and on the regional and national levels.
- To contribute to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs, and to comply with applicable laws, ordinances and regulations.
- To support efforts to improve swimming pool, spa and hot tub products and services, and to encourage research and development of new materials, techniques and methods.
- To avoid statements which will mislead customers in advertising and other efforts to sell products.
Founded in 1956, APSP was formerly known as the National Spa & Pool Institute (NSPI). APSP offers a full range of services, resources, and professional development opportunities for its members.
More information on APSP at www.apsp.org.
The National Plasterers Council was formed in 1988 to “provide a voice and support for swimming pool plasterers.”
Since then, the Council has been focused on studying plaster surface problems and the writing of technically sound practices for the industry. The Council has also worked to produce educational videos for consumers.
Other priorities include nationwide membership recruitment, new member benefits, and new educational opportunities including a pool surface applicator certification program.
Since 1993, PlayMore Pools has been a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating.
The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Examples of services provided by the BBB are Business Reliability Reports, Dispute Resolution, Truth-in-Advertising, Consumer and Business Education and Charity Review.
To be a member of the BBB, an applicant must:
- Be invited to apply for membership by a staff person or Director of the Bureau.
- Be actively engaged in business, in the BBB's service area, for no less than 6 months.
- Supply background information about the company, its principals or other information deemed essential to the BBB.
- Cooperate with the BBB's activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business industry.
- Adhere to established BBB standards of advertising and selling, including the Code of Online Business
- Practices for online businesses that apply for the BBBOnLine Reliability logo, and cooperate with the BBB in matters relating thereto.
- Promptly respond to any and all complaints forwarded by the BBB, and make good faith efforts to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices.
- Comply with any decisions rendered through the Bureau's or an alternative provider's binding arbitration program.
- Eliminate the underlying causes of patterns of consumer complaints that the BBB may call to the company's attention.
- Be free from an unsatisfactory report at the BBB in whose service area the company is headquartered.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace and its customers that demonstrates a significant failure of the company to support the principals and purposes of the BBB.
- Support the principles and purposes of the BBB and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorably on the BBB and its members.
- Refrain from using the name or logo of the BBB for commercial, sales or advertising purposes in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by the BBB.
- Promptly notify the Bureau of any changes in ownership, licensing status, addresses, telephone numbers, web site and any other information deemed necessary by the Bureau.
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable city, county, state and federal agencies and authorities, and provide license numbers upon application for BBB membership and provide periodic updates on request of the BBB.
Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers. More information at: Better Business Bureau
More information on BBB at bbb.org