Tired of your old pool?
Make it beautiful again!
If your swimming pool is more than 15 years old, or is starting to look a little "dated" to you, then you might be interested in a pool renovation. This can be a simple face-lift, or it can be a whole lot more. No matter how old your pool is, PlayMore Pools can renovate it to look like a stunning masterpiece that was just built yesterday.
In the last 10 years, the industry has made tremendous strides in minimizing the amount of maintenance required for a swimming pool. So while you're changing the look of your pool, you have a lot of other options too:
On the beautification side, some of your new options include:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes, such as Pebble Tec
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature
Here's the basic step-by-step process of renovating your pool:
- Capture the dream - first we must determine what you want your new backyard to look like.
- Design it - next we will show you computer-generated before and after photos of your backyard
- Engineer it - step-by-step plans will be established according to the complexity of your design.
- Build it - some or most of the following steps will take place, depending on your project:
- Demolition of unwanted materials (typically tile, plaster finishes and/or decking)
- "Cut-in" any new features or options (water features, In-floor cleaning, etc.)
- Install new plumbing and electrical, as needed
- Install new features and finishes
- Fill it with water and start swimming!
PlayMore Pools, LLC is happy to discuss some ideas
for your custom renovation. Please call us at (888) DAL-POOL